1. The Operator respects the legislation in force concerning the protection of personal data, in particular Law No. 19628 on the Protection of Privacy, by adopting the technical and organizational measures necessary at all times to protect such personal data, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
2. Information provided by the User on a form or otherwise via the Web Service will be used by the Operator to provide the Service that the User has accessed through the Web Service, subject to the terms and conditions applicable to such Service.
3. Any personal data provided, per case, by the User through a form or by any other means via the Web Service shall be included in the Operator’s database for the purpose of providing the Service to the User.
4. Under certain circumstances, companies related to SME Group SpA or its representatives may use the information provided by the User for commercial purposes or to inform the User about products and services that may be of interest to them, by any means, including e-mail and/or equivalent means. The User will have the opportunity to specify whether they wish to receive this information by selecting the corresponding check box included in the Registration form.
5. The User’s personal data may be transferred to other SME SpA subsidiaries and to other third parties to whom sharing this data is compulsory in order to be able to provide the Service (e.g., hosting service providers), for the purposes set out above and for the purposes of group administration, a transfer to which the User expressly consents. The above may involve the transfer of the data outside the national territory. Some recipients of this data may be located in countries where privacy laws differ from those in force in Chile. However, we can guarantee the application of all necessary measures to protect the privacy and security of your data.
8. The User has the rights to access, termination, rectification and opposition concerning their data, by using the respective link in their profile or by sending a request to email@example.com, if they have provided their data to the Operator.
10. Obtaining Personal Information from Minors. The Operator does not intend to obtain information from or engage in any transaction with minors or, in other words, persons under the age of eighteen (18). Our databases may, however, contain personal information of minors because it is not always possible to accurately determine the age of Users. Whenever possible, as we request that you provide us with their age, we block the Service if the person is under the age of eighteen (18). We use reasonable efforts to purge our databases of information pertaining to minors.
It is the Operator’s policy to require that minors do not access our Service without the prior consent of their parents or guardians, unless permitted by applicable law. Acceptance of this Policy implies that you are of legal age and able to accept and be bound by the terms and conditions of this document.
11. Intellectual Property. It is hereby expressly stated that the intellectual, commercial, and industrial property of the content, designs, graphics, systems, including hardware and software, with respect to the Web Service and/or Services are the exclusive property of the Operator.
No part of the Site may be reproduced in whole or in part without the express written permission of the Operator.
The copying, reproduction, adaptation, modification, distribution, commercialization, public communication and/or any other action that violates the regulations in force in Chile and/or internationally regarding intellectual and/or industrial property, as well as the use of the contents of the Site without the prior express written permission of the Operator is strictly prohibited. In addition, the display or use, in any form whatsoever, of the trademarks or logos of the Operator or the SME SpA group without the prior written consent of the Operator is also prohibited.
12. Severability. If any provision of these Terms is held invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
13. SME SpA. SME SpA is a joint stock company based in Santiago, Chile. The domain name owned by SME SpA. is www.zyght.com. Its contact e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction. These Conditions are regulated by Chilean law. Any dispute relating to these Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Ordinary Courts of Justice of the commune of Santiago, Chile.
SME SpA. All rights reserved.